I often speak at events about various topics including digital strategy, product marketing, technology, communication, branding, writing, community, self-publishing and ebooks, and of course SaaS software platforms I’ve used and loved to help me be creative and/or productive like WordPress, HubSpot, Notion, Airtable, to name a few. You can see my upcoming speaking & events on SaraRosso.com. Get in touch if you’re interested in me speaking at your event.
I also post many of my presentations here on this site, and you can browse through them in the Presentations category listed below, as well as view them on Slideshare and my WordPress video presentations on WordPress.tv.
Image by Claudio Schwarz.
- Fake it Like a Project Manager, for Designers and Developers
- Essential Ingredients of a WordPress Site
- What I’ve Learned as a Serial (Community) Founder: The Community Life Cycle
- How to Talk to Strangers (aka Networking)
- Trends in Enterprise WordPress Content
- WordPress Agencies: Facing Challenges for the Next 10 Years
- Why Big Brands Love WordPress
- My Ignite at LeWeb 2011 – The Future Way of Working: The Distributed Company
- Tools for Entrepreneurs: Create. Collaborate. Communicate.
- Productivity on your Android Mobile – 10 Tips & 40+ Apps