This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Subscribe to posts via email
Tech lover & digital strategist. Director of Marketing @Automattic. Founder
World Nutella Day. MBA Alumni Advisory Board @ Santa Clara University.
My Food & Travel Site:
Rossosara on Instagram
Meal planning for the week - done. And a little meal prep by roasting 5 trays of squash (remember my garden harvest pic?) and sweet potatoes. And sausages, and onions. And instant pot spaghetti squash. Lots of leftovers for lunches and to remake in the following days. Do you meal plan? My tips (link in profile): http://www.msadventuresinitaly.com/blog/2017/10/02/how-i-meal-plan-tips-and-advice/ #mealprep #mealplanning
Happy World Nutella Day! #nutellapartner #worldnutelladay Shout out to @michkaminsky for being an amazing WND co-host for so many years, and to Shelley R. who was brave enough to host the first time with me! And to the Nutella fans who made this crazy idea into a movement. ❤️ If you’re in the US, there’s a fun contest today which could result in free Nutella for a lot of Americans! Check out @Nutella or NutellaDay.com for details and Happy Nutella Day! #WNDGiveaway #CA
It’s that time of year again! #nutellapartner World Nutella Day is tomorrow, February 5th! Check out @nutella today and tomorrow to see a familiar face :) and there’s a fun contest for US folks, too! #founder #worldnutelladay
Portland! It was super quick and full of meetings with lovely colleagues as I head back to work soon, and so much delicious #espresso. I have to get back here so, so soon to properly see the city.
Just posted the template I use for year-end reflection and goal setting. Let me know if you end up using it! Link in profile. #goals #goalsetting #newyearsgoals
Happy New Year! Traditional first #espresso of the year to start things off. This is the time of year I do some reflecting back and planning for what’s ahead (with help...it’s starting to get crowded in here). I’ll share my template this week so you can reflect and plan, too. #2020
- The Importance of Remote Meetups – for Distributed Leadership Teams (and Remote Teams in General)
- Your Year: A Reflection and Planning Exercise for the Year Gone By and the One Ahead
- How I am / How I roll – Remote Team Ice Breaker
- The 3Cs of Essential Skills for a Good Remote Worker: Communication, Commitment, and Curiosity
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Remote Mentorship Program: Mentor Everywhere
- A Million Words Published at Work in a Remote Company
- 4 Financial Resources for the Independent Woman (regardless of relationship status)
- Minimalism, Stuff, Letting Go, and Joy
- Lean In…Against Fear
- My Financial Advice on an Index Card