Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Subscribe to posts via email
Sara is your in-house geek, sharing tech tips, biz Info and how-tos to bridge the gap between meek and geek.
My Food & Travel Site:
Rossosara on Instagram
Harvest! #squash #spaghettisquash #butternutsquash
Friday night pizza on the grill! Figs from the garden on half (not everyone is a fan) and it was delicious! Do you grill your #pizza? Figs - yay/nay?
One of my favorite Roman dishes isn’t really a recipe - Straccetti - thin strips of beef quickly and lightly sautéed in olive oil and garlic, and throw a handful of rucola / arugula from the garden in at the very end until it wilts or serve it on the side (but don’t skip it!). Sometimes I’ve added a splash of balsamic vinegar but that can easily overpower it. Try it out? #italianfood #recipes #notarecipe #roma
I know I “should“ pack a water bottle when traveling but it’s one of the things I hate packing. Space is precious to me in my carry-on and they always take up way too much room. I decided to give @quebottle a try and was really pleased at how small it compacts down - The version shown holds 20 ounces / ~600ml. My #1 request would be a sports nozzle for easier drinking. #notsponsored
Some glimpses and bites of New York City this week in between meetings...chicken & waffles, Bryant park, endless desserts with colleagues, original rainbow bagels (meh), skyline through the bridge, GoT tribute, espresso in Brooklyn, and my “shoilet” -shower/toilet! #nyc
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Remote Mentorship Program: Mentor Everywhere
- A Million Words Published at Work in a Remote Company
- 4 Financial Resources for the Independent Woman (regardless of relationship status)
- Minimalism, Stuff, Letting Go, and Joy
- Lean In…Against Fear
- My Financial Advice on an Index Card
- Office Hours: Ask Your Questions about Remote Working, WordPress, Websites, Business, Tech, and more
- How to Get a Remote Job (and Pitfalls to Watch Out For)
- Fake it Like a Project Manager, for Designers and Developers
- World Nutella Day: From My Crazy Idea to a Worldwide Movement