Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Subscribe to posts via email
Sara is your in-house geek, sharing tech tips, biz Info and how-tos to bridge the gap between meek and geek.
My Food & Travel Site:
Rossosara on Instagram
[new post] My Top Tastes of 2018! Link in bio. And one I forgot (pictured): Top Solo Meal I Love Eating Out: Miso Ramen! Usually it’s me and other singles slurping at the bar! #happyplace #ramensolo http://www.msadventuresinitaly.com/blog/2019/01/08/top-tastes-of-2018/
New Year, ritualistic first #espresso of the year, with some help. #happynewyear
December flew by especially with my iPhone being repaired for 2+ weeks. Lots of Christmas trees, family visits, walks, Brunchmas with best friends and beautiful views.
Espresso break with teeny mint chocolate cookies! #espresso
Thankful for the rain and the first day with air quality under 160 in almost two weeks! Thinking of those who have lost and continue to lose so much. #thanksgiving #succulents
When your scarf hanger shears off, you perform an emergency migration. 😂❤️ #notaddicted #needmorescarves
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Remote Mentorship Program: Mentor Everywhere
- A Million Words Published at Work in a Remote Company
- 4 Financial Resources for the Independent Woman (regardless of relationship status)
- Minimalism, Stuff, Letting Go, and Joy
- Lean In…Against Fear
- My Financial Advice on an Index Card
- Office Hours: Ask Your Questions about Remote Working, WordPress, Websites, Business, Tech, and more
- How to Get a Remote Job (and Pitfalls to Watch Out For)
- Fake it Like a Project Manager, for Designers and Developers
- World Nutella Day: From My Crazy Idea to a Worldwide Movement