This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Subscribe to posts via email
Director of Product Marketing @ HubSpot. Early hire @ Automattic / WordPress.com. Founder World Nutella Day. MBA Alumni Advisory Board @ Santa Clara University.
My Food & Travel Site:
Rossosara on Instagram
I love my lemon tree. 🍋🍋🍋
Ritual first #espresso (macchiato) of the year, followed by an amazing hike with my bestie and another #espresso (with panna, whipped cream) to start off #2022.
That feeling when you break the seal on a new one… #todolist #listmaker
Tomatoes, tomato vines, and change. So many tomatoes we can’t handle them right now. Actually, I like spending more time in the tomato vines picking than eating tomatoes. That smell is a drug! Do you agree?
15 months ago was the last time I was with a group of my best friends. From March-March I saw a total of 2 friends and no family. I’ve been fortunate to spend time with family more recently, but I was grateful for such quality time with besties today. #vaccinated
Bedazzled Nutella jar is next level!
- 3 Tips to Collaborate Effectively Across Offices and Time Zones (Even Hybrid Remote)
- 10 More (Leadership!) Lessons from 10 Years Working in a Fully-Distributed and Remote Company
- What’s the Difference Between a Mentor and a Coach?
- The Importance of Remote Meetups – for Distributed Leadership Teams (and Remote Teams in General)
- Your Year: A Reflection and Planning Exercise for the Year Gone By and the One Ahead
- How I am / How I roll – Remote Team Ice Breaker
- The 3Cs of Essential Skills for a Good Remote Worker: Communication, Commitment, and Curiosity
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Remote Mentorship Program: Mentor Everywhere
- A Million Words Published at Work in a Remote Company
- 4 Financial Resources for the Independent Woman (regardless of relationship status)