Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Subscribe to posts via email
Sara is your in-house geek, sharing tech tips, biz Info and how-tos to bridge the gap between meek and geek.
My Food & Travel Site:
Rossosara on Instagram
Took myself on a date on a day off to recharge...a long walk in one of my favorite places, and a healthy-ish lunch (followed by some chocolate, because come on). #getout #dateyourself #ca
Churro croissant and #espresso from @intelligentsiacoffee #LA
Quick visit to the @starbucks Roastery - had to try a @princi Cornetto al lampone (raspberry jam croissant) as I used to go there quite often when I lived in Milan. Tasted pretty good! #espresso wasn’t terrible either :-)
#Seattle really showed off its Sunday afternoon style. Snow...what snow? I’ll keep this sun in mind over the next few rainy days. And then we ate a #seafood feast. Or tried to.
Buongiorno Seattle and the land of coffee! Will be trying to fit as many #espresso in as possible around work stuff; thank goodness for shops with 6:30a open time on a Sunday.
[new post] My Top Tastes of 2018! Link in bio. And one I forgot (pictured): Top Solo Meal I Love Eating Out: Miso Ramen! Usually it’s me and other singles slurping at the bar! #happyplace #ramensolo http://www.msadventuresinitaly.com/blog/2019/01/08/top-tastes-of-2018/
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Remote Mentorship Program: Mentor Everywhere
- A Million Words Published at Work in a Remote Company
- 4 Financial Resources for the Independent Woman (regardless of relationship status)
- Minimalism, Stuff, Letting Go, and Joy
- Lean In…Against Fear
- My Financial Advice on an Index Card
- Office Hours: Ask Your Questions about Remote Working, WordPress, Websites, Business, Tech, and more
- How to Get a Remote Job (and Pitfalls to Watch Out For)
- Fake it Like a Project Manager, for Designers and Developers
- World Nutella Day: From My Crazy Idea to a Worldwide Movement