This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Subscribe to posts via email
Director of Product Marketing @ HubSpot. Early hire @ Automattic / WordPress.com. Founder World Nutella Day. MBA Alumni Advisory Board @ Santa Clara University.
My Food & Travel Site:
Rossosara on Instagram
Finally made it to the amazing and overwhelming Ortega‘s nursery @ortegas_nursery. Picked up a few plants for my collection which is growing well. If we’re friends on Facebook, check out my post about some succulent babies I’m offering to Bay Area folks!
I never considered myself someone who grew things. I owned very few plants throughout the majority of my adult life, and I just figured I wasn’t great at it. But I’m pretty officially a plant mom now. Too bad succulents don’t travel well or I’d be bringing them on visits to folks, but for now I’ll propagate and gift to local friends and Buy Nothing neighbors. Succulents are quite forgiving, in case you want to try your own green thumb again. #succulents #greenthumb #gardening #succulover
Get a partner who knows what kind of flowers to bring you. #tomato #tomatoflowers
Congrats to @nomnompaleo on her latest book, Let’s Go making the NYT bestsellers list! I got an early peek before my pre-ordered copy arrived - so many recipes bookmarked & I’ve already made the meatballs :) I read Michelle’s blog for years before we were able to meet - She gives me a ton of inspiration to make veggies yummy and great meat dishes too.
I love my lemon tree. 🍋🍋🍋
Ritual first #espresso (macchiato) of the year, followed by an amazing hike with my bestie and another #espresso (with panna, whipped cream) to start off #2022.
- 3 Tips to Collaborate Effectively Across Offices and Time Zones (Even Hybrid Remote)
- 10 More (Leadership!) Lessons from 10 Years Working in a Fully-Distributed and Remote Company
- What’s the Difference Between a Mentor and a Coach?
- The Importance of Remote Meetups – for Distributed Leadership Teams (and Remote Teams in General)
- Your Year: A Reflection and Planning Exercise for the Year Gone By and the One Ahead
- How I am / How I roll – Remote Team Ice Breaker
- The 3Cs of Essential Skills for a Good Remote Worker: Communication, Commitment, and Curiosity
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Remote Mentorship Program: Mentor Everywhere
- A Million Words Published at Work in a Remote Company
- 4 Financial Resources for the Independent Woman (regardless of relationship status)