This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Subscribe to posts via email
Sara is your in-house geek, sharing tech tips, biz Info and how-tos to bridge the gap between meek and geek.
My Food & Travel Site:
Rossosara on Instagram
Portland! It was super quick and full of meetings with lovely colleagues as I head back to work soon, and so much delicious #espresso. I have to get back here so, so soon to properly see the city.
Just posted the template I use for year-end reflection and goal setting. Let me know if you end up using it! Link in profile. #goals #goalsetting #newyearsgoals
Happy New Year! Traditional first #espresso of the year to start things off. This is the time of year I do some reflecting back and planning for what’s ahead (with help...it’s starting to get crowded in here). I’ll share my template this week so you can reflect and plan, too. #2020
Happy December! I am a happy advent calendar addict...anyone else? Showing off two (but there are more...) - one is an amazing handmade calendar to replicate one I grew up with (thanks @julienicolesanders!) & a lovely edible advent calendar from @dandelionchocolate I’ve been coveting. #adventcalendar #adventaddict
It takes a village! Or at least 3 to watch 2 under 3 so 1 can cook! #Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday and meal, glad I was able to pull it together this year and cook for family! On the menu a turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, honey glazed carrots, savory butternut squash (from the garden) and cranberry sauce of course. Happy to you and yours! ❤️
When people wait in line for ramen in a mall at all hours, you gotta try it. Braved the line for @ramennagiusa with @marshmelones and a cooperative 3-month old and it was delicious! #ramen
- Your Year: A Reflection and Planning Exercise for the Year Gone By and the One Ahead
- How I am / How I roll – Remote Team Ice Breaker
- The 3Cs of Essential Skills for a Good Remote Worker: Communication, Commitment, and Curiosity
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Remote Mentorship Program: Mentor Everywhere
- A Million Words Published at Work in a Remote Company
- 4 Financial Resources for the Independent Woman (regardless of relationship status)
- Minimalism, Stuff, Letting Go, and Joy
- Lean In…Against Fear
- My Financial Advice on an Index Card
- Office Hours: Ask Your Questions about Remote Working, WordPress, Websites, Business, Tech, and more