Hello and Welcome to When I Have Time
Here’s some information about subscribing to When I Have Time, the categories of information on the site, and how to contribute to the site as a writer.
You can access the content on this site in several ways:
- Subscribe to the RSS feed http://feeds2.feedburner.com/WhenIHaveTime using a site like Google Reader or Bloglines.
- Subscribe via email to the posts via the sidebar or on the Subscribe page.
More information on subscribing to When I Have Time on the Subscribe page.
Here’s a quick guide to the categories you’ll find in this site:
- In Plain English: Technical terms and issues explained in less-technical English
- Website / Blog: How to’s for improving and managing your website or blog
- A Guide to…. Guides and primers to learn about something new
- Productivity & Free Time: Organization, time-saving tips and new hobbies for your free time
- Editorial: Commentary and insight from the When I Have Time contributors
- AskThe Geek: Submit a technical question to be answered (you can submit a question via the Contact Form!)
- Pimp My Blog: Submit your blog/site to for feedback/improvements (submit it via the Contact Form)
When I Have Time is currently looking for one-time guest posts as well as regular contributors. Read more on Write for When I Have Time.
Image by sparkys
Categories: Quick Bytes